RV Service at Folsom Lake RV
Folsom Lake RV has expanded service bays and employed experienced technicians to give you quality service the first time, every time. Our RV Service department can install any RV Part or RV Accessory from our RV Parts and RV Accessories department.
If you would like to contact us regarding an appointment or repair, fill out the form below or give us a call at 833-793-0685.
Have questions? We've got answers. Call us at 833-793-0685.
Recommended Annual Maintenance
- Inspect, clean and adjust brake assemblies
- Inspect bearings for evidence of overheating
- Replace grease seals and cotter pins
- Remove and replace all grease in hub cavity
- Rotate tires
- Check tire inflation and set proper torque
- Wash and UV-treat rubber surface.
- Spot seal damaged seals with EPDM rubber sealant
- Pressure test for leaks in all pipes and hoses
- Inspect exposed external hoses and pipes for damage
- Check operation of auto change over regulator
- Charge and load test batteries measuring for normal operation
- Check charge capacity of power converter
- Top off battery cell water
- Clean and seal corrosion from battery posts or terminals
- Check operation of furnace, refrigerator, water heater, and air conditioner(s)
- Clean burner chambers of debris and obstructions
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Flush water system to remove old water and fresh water anti-freeze
- Sanitize water tank and fresh water piping with non-toxic sanitizer to reduce bacteria